View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2015, 03:08 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Sorry, not WWE, but TNA news. After being dropped by Spike TV and the latest TNA reboot with new channel Destination America , its been leaked that Destination America will not be signing a new deal with TNA and plan to have all wrestling off the channel by September .
This should'nt affect the UK tv episodes of TNA but it will tv effect America and Canada untill TNA can find a new channel . TNA seem to be having it bad at the moment with forced talent cuts , top star Samoa Joe jumping to WWE NXT and Jeff Hardy out for an unknown time due to a motorcycle accident .

Back to WWE, Al Snow, ex Attitude Era WWF Hardcore champion who's currently the champion of my local fed rpro Wrestling Ulster , returns to Belfast on May 31st to defend the title . I had vip tickets for Al's last show in Belfast and he was a true gent. The queue at the 'meet and greet' was building up fast and Al's merch had'nt arrived yet he answered everything I asked him and more then I got a few pics taken with Al and 'head'.
Can't wait till meet him again . I bought vip again as im a total wrestling 'mark' lol.

Last edited by vipco; 23rd May 2015 at 03:19 PM.