View Single Post
Old 26th May 2015, 07:57 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

People on blurage do seem to be a bit overly critical it has to said. 88 are doing good work and working with what they are given, Bloostained looks fine in the previously posted screen grabs. Screengrabs are both a blessing and a curse, someone pointed out macro blocking on Slaughterhouse but when watching it I didn't notice any such thing.

Blade is in all probability a work in progress, it isn't out until July afterall. Holocaust I'm sure will be fine, the images they've posted previously looked very good indeed. The ones from last week not so good but that could be down to how the images were captured etc.
Spasmo will be an interesting release, Scorpion have put two versions on their disc so customers can make their own choice one is grainy and the other DVNR'd.
Anthro is a slight concern as I too pre-ordered it when it was announced, the old Shreik Show edition looked great maybe the screen caps from last week are not truely representive of the final product, to me they look too magentary which having worked with copiers for the past fourteen years you sort out by reducing the magenta tones. Maybe the screen grabs were taken before grading took place which I believe is vitally important in HD restorations.

Maybe we should all wait until Anthro pops through our letterboxes before condeming 88 or wait until reviews appear online?