View Single Post
Old 27th May 2015, 06:15 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE View Post
Just had a quick look at Bloodstained and it looks pretty good, it's colourful, fairly detailed and also has fine layer of grain. It looks pretty good on my TV the English audio sounds a bit dusty but is serviceable. I'll hopefully get a chance to watch it properly later.
Now I'm confused, some people who have the disc people over at blu-ray.com say it doesn't look good:

"As for 88 Films release of BLOODSTAINED SHADOW, I watched it over the weekend and was very disappointed, especially after 88 Films praised the quality so highly. It lacks detail, looks washed out and appeared to be overly processed. A real disappointment."

"I've only had a quick flick through the disc, but I noticed some nasty banding during the opening sequence. The print also suffers from scanner noise throughout, and there's some moderate black crush present. I tried not to spoil myself by watching to much, as I've not seen the film before. I would probably give it 2.5/5 for picture quality, it's definitely not as good as Night Train Murders."