View Single Post
Old 3rd June 2015, 06:54 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

I woud love the Texas Chainsaw Massacre book.

When i tuned into the Texas Chainsaw Massacre for the first time i was engulfed in a mixture of excitment, fear, awe and glee... it had been previously banned which to a young me meant i was in for a real treat but i had no idea!

That family is engrained into my memory like the taste of marmite, a scene that i believe may be the finest scene ever commited to celluloid is when we hear the pig squeels the Leatherface appears and knocks the architypal young american hero to his ass, he drags the teen into the back room and slams the metal sliding door shut with force. I just adore that scene, it still has the ability to make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. that movie is a deep well of oppertunity for study and analysis. like most of the fans here i have also read and watched countless articles and films that delve into the nightmare world of tobe hooper's TCM but it's never enough - i always want more, a new Blu-Ray or book or special feature, i always want and need more TCM.

Also i had no idea Gunner Hanson was going to be in the UK soon (Thanks Rik! so i need to get tickets for that con!) i have a steel edition TCM that needs a signature!

Last edited by Vipp; 4th June 2015 at 08:10 AM.