View Single Post
Old 22nd June 2015, 05:13 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I get both of you, really I do. I know and understand where you're coming from and if someone else said to me that they were looking forward to watching a woman being dismembered for entertainment I would be thinking that this is not the sort of person I want to be near!

I love and collect the most extreme cinema I can dig up and back in the day Guinea Pig was it. Nothing came close, it was the myth of the snuff movie made real and because of its notoriety it was the ultimate "must have" movie. It has gone down in the annuls of history and is still reviled almost a quarter of a century later. If you collect horror films you have heard of it or have seen, at least, a bit of it.

I had numerous video efforts ranging in quality, perhaps 3 of each, the German DVD set with the Tee Shirt and poster and the Unearthed set but now I just have the German Steelbook set. Now that they're bringing out a sequel of sorts I have no choice in do I buy it or not, my collection demands that I buy it. It would be like collecting Mafia movies but refusing to add The Godfather, it is an offer I just cannot refuse!

I am a victim of my own obsession...