View Single Post
Old 28th June 2015, 07:19 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
There was a clip I saw were Batman was freeing a guy tied to a pipe or something and these baddies dropped down and Batman brought up his PDA thing and picked something and the Batmobile fire remotely at them. Is it easy to know what tools to use for each situation or are you left to work it out yourself.

As a virgin to Rocksteadys Arkham trilogy im kinda worried i'll be in way above my head and not know what to do.

Thanks, and sorry for all the daft questions but with so many good games due out over a short period of time I dont wanna waste 50 quid on a game that I could use elsewhere on a game that I wont know how to play.
I think the Batman games have a good learning curve and are fairly easy to get into,where as things like Dark Souls 2 and Bloodborne always leave me stumped and scratching my head.If anything the game play on PS4 Batman is more action orientated than its PS3 predecessors which had alot more puzzle solving.Plus you get to drive around Gotham smashing the f word out of everything,lets see the Highways Agency cone that bit of motorway of the tw@TS.