View Single Post
Old 29th June 2015, 09:02 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Attachment 166686

Barry is not having a good day first his sister is kidnapped by a strange gas masked militant group for experimentation and then he is forced to pit his family to sleep when they are turned into members of the living dead. Left on his own Barry will stop at nothing to rescue his sister not even a seemingly endless zombie horde.

I was interested as soon as I saw the poster for this by the look but I did not hold much real hope that it would be much good. I love when I am proved wrong by a film. Wyrmwood is a great gore filled fun trip to the outback of Oz. Many time throughout I laughed out loud. The zombie make up looks fantastic and the gore is really well done in parts in other parts the cgi blood is a little off putting but not enough to ruin the overall experience.

Film 7/10
Just watched this myself. Any film with zombie powered cars is a must for me.
Personally I loved every minute of this one, Laddish humour, beers, splatstick and a real frentic kinetic pace to the film with some great camera work and editing. somehow it had enourmous pathos and then had me in stitches.
Fantastic ozsploitation!