View Single Post
Old 19th July 2015, 11:13 PM
Cultist in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by g053584398 View Post
No I've never seen that one DARKANGEL. Yeah, it would be good to be pointed in the right direction! Thanks for the link. She really was a beauty. Have you ever watched the Paul Naschy flick Inquisition?
I have about 3 different versions of Inquisicion on DVD. The only one I don't have that I have been looking for is the Vallevision one that I saw mentioned on Latarnia some months ago. I would like to have it for the sake of having it but I have yet to come across it when i've looked. If I ever get it, great, if I don't, oh well at this point.

Inquisition is probably Ms. Giordano's best film, at least as far as having a prominent role goes. It is a fine film (full of beauties) and as Naschy's directorial debut- one of my favorite films out of all the one's he did. I love the general theme of the movie though and also thoroughly enjoy the similar one's like MARK OF THE DEVIL & WITCHFINDER GENERAL. I like those movies that have a semblance of truth historically if you will...and you get to see Paul Naschy dressed up as Satan, how can you go wrong with that?