Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Thankfully it's not on my dvd.

Must be a blu exclusive.
You're lucky then mate. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
I'm pretty sure that was on previous releases (the Withnail and I drinking game?), and was only moderately interesting the first time.
I didn't find it interesting at all mate, i have no love for student life or student lifestyle, i never liked to drink and i never thought it was funny getting drunk with my mates so i couldn't give two sh*ts about a bunch of folks drinking lighter fluid and watching a VHS copy of Withnail and I. lol (i'm a grumpy git)

Also the other three documentaries were all in the same vein... they featured a duo called 'Adam and Joe' who say silly things or repeat quotes (poorly) and that wasn't really documenting anything for me other than the need for dull celebrities to take a pay check where ever they can find one.

i hate to be cynical but honestly to list them as four documentaries was pushing more than the boundaries of accurate description.

I o think the transfer looks pretty on blu ray and it sounds nice and i'd have paid the £8 just to have that on Blu-ray so i hate to bitch but this time the features were really dull, they don;t need to try so hard, if you can't find anything worthwhile adding to the set, don't bother.

Right, i'm off to drink lot's of cheap booze coz mi m8's find it a reet laff, wen i throw up over someone elzes carpet and pisz mi pantz.