View Single Post
Old 4th September 2015, 11:36 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

This arrived about an hour ago, because I was impatient, I've already had a leaked copy for a week, so I'm already loving it, but listening to the proper CD version has made me enjoy it even more. There's nothing really new about it, its Maiden after all, but there's enough material here (92 minutes worth) to keep fans, old and new happy.
And, there's Bruce Dickinson playing grand piano for the first time to close the album with Empire of the Clouds!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441366270.625349.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441366282.626042.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1441366291.393378.jpg

Highlights for me are the epic title track (which I've learnt to play, apart from the solo's), Tears of a Clown (written about the late Robin Williams) and the above mentioned closing track-Empire of the Clouds, showcasing Bruce's hidden skills on the piano.

10/10
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!