View Single Post
Old 7th September 2015, 05:41 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
Interstellar

Wow... My head is hurting from this one. Great performances from all involved, the script was good in terms of dialogue, but the story - what the hell haha!
The last 30 mins threw me for a loop.
The action had me on the edge of my seat, tidal waves, robots, Matt Damon! Great film, didn't feel as long as it is either, close to 3 hours flew by. Soundtrack is awesome as well, Hans Zimmer borrowing from Philip Glass and 2001!

God Help The Girl

The polar opposite of a 3hr Sci-Fi epic head-wrecker... a homegrown musical based on songs written by Stuart Murdoch of Belle and Sebastian and directed by him too? If you're not a fan of the quirky Scottish band then you might struggle with this as it is a musical, but i love musicals and i love the lyrics of Murdoch. A lot of people have criticised the film for glossing over serious issues but in my opinion they get a fair amount of screen time and anything more might be a bit heavy handed!
It's on Netflix if you want to take a chance - not for everybody!
The extras on the Interstellar blu ray will blow your mind as much as the film itself it explains the ending in very scientific terms but it does help honest