View Single Post
Old 14th September 2015, 01:08 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Here's an update for the people who ordered the hardbox versions of Final Score from OMG.

"Hartboxes, when?
But we are still not finished with this project because a lot of you backers are still eagerly waiting for your Big hartbox and/or the GGTMC edition hartbox (which sold out yesterday!). Again this is taking longer that anticipated. Back when we started this project I contacted the company who manufactures the boxes (and has patent on them so they are the only company in the world who can make them) and got a price quote and delivery conditions. In the meantime that company has been bought and changed owners. You can guess that made me nervous, but at first all offers made were still valid. Until I was ready to order. Suddenly the minimum order amount was more than doubled, which wasn't an option with our tight budget. My first thought was to try and sell some of the standard dvd's to make some extra money and take the loss of ordering more boxes than we needed. But in the process of doing that another label came to the rescue and offered to combine an order which I happily accepted. Only thing is that they are ordering the second week in October. So that is why you all have to wait a little bit longer. I'm sorry for that but I hope everyone understands."