View Single Post
Old 6th November 2009, 10:24 AM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Lady Vengeance Blu-Ray - Weekly Comp - 06/11/2009

Hey there all!

Ready to win yourself an excellent blu-ray?! I take that as a 'yes' if you have a blu-ray player

So, here's this week's prize. I'm sure most of you may have seen it, but have you seen it on blu-ray?

Title: Lady Vengeance
Label: Palisades Tartan
Release date: 2nd November 2009
Certificate: 18
Running time: 115 minutes
Price: £17.99
Director: Park Chan-wook
Stars: Lee Yeong-ae, Choi Min-sik

FROM THE DIRECTOR OF ‘OLD BOY'AND ‘THIRST'.

Directed by Park Chan-wook (Thirst; Oldboy), LADY VENGEANCE is the third in the director's loosely related ‘vengeance trilogy' (following ‘Old Boy' and ‘Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance) and is a slick, inventive and stylish thriller that focuses on the nature of revenge.

Having served 13 years in jail for the abduction and murder of a young boy, Gu-eum-ja (Lee Young-ja) is set free since she has proven to be a role model prisoner. But she has not been idle during those 13 years of incarceration. In that time she has built up an army of allies and their valued friendship is going to help her exact her carefully planned revenge on her former teacher, the real culprit of the crimes, Mr Baek (Choi Min-Suk).

LADY VENGEANCE (cert. 15) will be released on Blu-ray (£17.99) on 2nd November 2009.

Extras include

• THE MAKING OF LADY VENGEANCE
• THE STYLE OF LADY VENGEANCE
• THE CHARACTERS
• LADY VENGEANCE IN VENICE
• TRAILERS & TV SPOTS
• DTS – HD Master Audio 5.1

Great stuff! But how the flipflop do you win?!

Simple. We haven't had a picture quote comp for quite some time, so without further ado, a pic quote comp!

All you need to do is, below, come up with the funniest quote for the above picture (of Gordon Brown's little known cameo in Lady Vengeance!)

Remember, ANYONE can enter and you can enter AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WISH! In fact, the more times you enter, the more chance you'll have of winning.

Next friday, I'll pick the best quotes, place them all in a hat and randomly pick 3. Each of who will win this blu-ray!

Wahoo. So, good luck guys!

Kyle