View Single Post
Old 23rd December 2015, 12:34 PM
Seasoned Cultist

I was lucky too to have escaped the Spoiler C§$%s and P$%§&s that are roaming in the internet, not only the social media outlets... In two forums I frequent, there have been reports that new users with spoilers in the chose nick names registerd, but gladly the admins saved most users from seein these names - sorry, but I have no respect for these brainless scumbags...

I only want to say that I think I got the film I hade been dreaming of since 1980 - OK, I cannot really say how much the teddy bears disgusted me when I first saw The Return of the Jedi, but for me they are the second worst thing on Star Wars ever - and no #1 is not Jar Jar, he is #3 - the top spot goes to pants-pooping Anakin... SW7 has the right look, it looks more SW than the prequel trilogy films did and maybe even better than the Special Editions Lucas made later of the classic trilogy... 3D is awesome in a few places but as usual rather annoyiong in way too many places (doubling at the sides, people looking rather like holograms, etc.) - I try to watch the 2D version soon... The acting is good, even the new actors do a fine job, no complaints there. The new kiddie-oriented BB8 works fine and adds humour to a pretty dark-themed film. I liked the storys a lot, despite some familiar things. There may have been a few minor negative things, I just did not notice them in my amazement. For me it ranks on 3rd place only being topped by the original film on 2 and The Empire Strikes Back on 1... The rest is too spoiler-dangerous, I better stop, before Liam N. finds me