View Single Post
Old 6th January 2016, 10:01 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

**Street date & new art reveal for THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 2**
Hot on the heels of our recent updates for Wes Craven and John Carpenter films we bring you news on another legendary horror Director: Tobe Hooper. His wild, gory and truly off-the-wall sequel THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 2 will be landing on a 2-Disc Blu-ray “Collector’s Edition” on April 19th. New extras are still in progress and will be announced in full at a later date.
With this official street date also comes the reveal of our newly-designed key art which was illustrated by the very talented Joel Robinson (Nightbreed, The Serpent and the Rainbow, Ginger Snaps). If you order directly through at https://www.shoutfactory.com/…/the...w-massacre-… you’ll also receive this on a FREE limited-edition 18” x 24” poster with purchase and while supplies last.
Purists of all things retro take note: The original theatrical key art - the classic “Breakfast Club” poster art - will be on the reverse wrap of the packaging.)

Don't really "need" another copy of this film, but that doesn't mean I don't want one
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!