Thread: Short stories
View Single Post
Old 12th March 2016, 05:44 PM
Cult Master

A few more...

1 - "The operation wasn't successful in the traditional sense since my sight didn't return, but it left me with the ability to distinguish heat signatures, at least. Three weeks have passed and I'm still not sure how to politely ask my best friend why he's room temperature."

2 - "My sister says that mommy killed her. Mommy says that I don't have a sister."

3 - "You know that weird, full-body twitch you get sometimes when you're falling asleep? If there was a camera pointed at you, and you saw what it captured at that moment, you'd never sleep again."

4 - 'You stupid bastard!' I cried as he tied me to the rails, 'Don't you know this line has been abandoned for years?!' 'Of course I know,' he said, walking away, 'No one comes here at all.'

5 - "They say practicing smiling in front of a mirror makes you feel happier. I wish my reflection would join along."

6 - "It's been watching me for hours now... Sometimes I catch glimpses of its reflection on the computer screen, but I dare not turn around..."

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty