View Single Post
Old 3rd April 2016, 11:31 AM
Cult Acolyte

Default Twelve Inch Eighties: You Spin Me Round Box set

Twelve Inch Eighties: You Spin Me Round Box set
Do my usual supermarket dash minus Dale Winton of course,I came across the budget music shelve of my local ASDA,and what caught my beedy little eye today,twas Twelve Inch Eighties: You Spin Me Round Box Set,30 12inch remixs from the 80's spread over three CD discs,for the poultry sum £7 of your earth pounds. Admittedly not a bargain as its the same online,but still not a bad price for 30 tracks me thinks.All in a nice shiny fold out cardboard sleeve.Now depending on your view of the 80's,it was either the best of times or the worst of times.And thats pretty much what you get here a mixture of some rather cracking tracks Safety Dance (12" Version )by Men Without Hats,I'm Not Scared (Disco Mix) by Eighth Wonder and Quiet Life (12")by Japan to name a few.Of course seeing as this is the 80's you do not get off that easily,we have of course abit of Rick rolling with Never Gonna Give You Up,yes you get 12inchs of Astley. And My Favorite Waste of Time (12" Jumbo Mix)by Owen Paul summing up his career nicely there.Still with any compilation you have got to take the rough with the smooth and Live It Up (12" Remix) by Mental As Anything is not a bad track to dance around your kitchen to.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 71UbduaW1wL._SL1200_.jpg (85.5 KB, 2 views)