View Single Post
Old 29th April 2016, 05:16 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE View Post
I forgot about Body Puzzle! The Perfume of the Lady in Black is a possibilty though, altough it would be hoped that 88 would use a different master to Raro's recent release. The bitrate their release isn't too impressive and neither is the image going from the screen grabs on DVD Beaver. Number 17 could be Don't Torture a Duckling, a HD master does exist after all. Number 28 could be Conquest which would be right up 88's alley.

I've never seen Raiders of Atlantis only the trailer, is that good?

It's actually my favourite Deodato movie and although it doesn't make a whole lot of sense, as a mindless horror/post apcoalyptic actioner it's great fun and also has a great cast and very cool soundtrack.

It has never even seen a dvd release apart from a German language only release. Apparently Studio Canal own the US rights, not sure about the UK but I've been waiting for someone to bring out a retail version of this since the early days of dvd.

If you are going to track this down avoid the UK ex rental vhs as it's cut to pieces. The film can usually be found uploaded on youtube.