View Single Post
Old 30th April 2016, 04:24 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline View Post
Ratchet & Clank PS4

Ive just started playing Ratchet & Clank,managed to spit the dust and dirt out of my mouth after some dismal attempts at Dirt Rally (me being dismal not the game,the game is great) Haven't played any of the previous Ratchet & Clank games so was going in cold apart from the screen grabs on here and the glowing reviews the game had got in the press and online. So some early thought's so far are the graphics are extremely good,one reviewer said it was like the closest thing to playing a Pixar film,which I have to agree with. The whole universe the characters are set in are wonderfully realised and you can not fault it for a second.The game is very much an old school platform adventure,like the ones which were abundant back in the early days of gaming before Call of Duty and its ilk took over the gaming world and we never even heard of FPS. So it is lots of jumping around and quite a bit of shooting baddies,I made the mistake of thinking that this game would be easy,as its probably aimed at a more younger audience than say your average game of Far Cry.Well either the kids of today are very good or i am getting worse at gaming as it not as easy as I was lead to believe,neither is it hard in normal ,in fact I think its just right,although I will go back and give it another go in had mode (see that's how I roll). Like I said only just started playing so not sure how big or how many hours it will take to complete this,im hoping it will take ages as im having a good time,just me and my joystick.Also the voice acting and dialogue for the characters are really good and quite funny,hopefully we might see a Warner Bros Looney Tune game as good one day.

if you got the bouncer DLC i would power that baby up as it makes the game a lot easier