Thread: Rare Horror
View Single Post
Old 23rd June 2016, 02:34 PM
Cult Rookie

Default Rare Horror

Hey all!

I dug a little and couldn't necessarily find a specific thread dedicated to the ultra rare movies out there. I mean movies that you can barely find anywhere and are lucky enough to find it online or even in a store.

I'm talking films like The Scare Game (1992) and Chicken Lesbian Vampires from Space (year unknown).

I'll get started with providing info about each.

The Scare Game (1992)

This film is only available on VHS. It's Eric Stanze's very first film shot entirely on video with some of his friends while they were all in high school.
Basically a group of friends get a strange board game from a mullet-headed stranger that sucks them into a dimension of gore and bad acting/editing/everything. It sorta loses all cohesion towards the end and just becomes utter insanity with bizarre editing that is very reminiscent of I-Be Area. Ultra rare and has to be seen to be believed but one of the dumbest and most baffling things I've ever seen.

Chicken Lesbian Vampires from Space (year unknown)

I know basically nothing about this film. I was lucky enough to see it at a friend's place when he got a copy from a guy involved with the film. It's utterly bizarre and comes across as a middle school video, but there is some budget to it all. Basically a chicken vampire lands on Earth and then what proceeds to happen is the plot of Dracula but with a chicken. Absolutely bizarre but very weird.

I would love it if people added any movies to this list to try and get a collective of hard-to-find/super-weird-ultra-rare-to-the-point-where-they-basically-don't-exist movies!