View Single Post
Old 17th October 2016, 04:07 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Deus_Ex,_Mankind_Divided_Box_Art.jpeg Gears_of_War_4.jpg

Picked these up over the weekend.

Played about half of the single player for Gears 4 last night great stuff so far. The game plays like all other Gears games which is a good thing and there is enough little throw backs from the previous games for people like me who are massive fans of the series. The new enemies are great and i do like the new cast.

Online is pissing me off big time i am by no means a great Gears player online so when i get kills its a big deal for me but people are just following me around and once i get an enemy down they steal the kill before i get a chance to finish them off. Everyone knows in the Gears community you never ever steal a kill well i thought everyone knew

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

I love the Deus Ex games but the last one Human Revolution had a lot of issues. If you used stealth the whole way through the game and built up all you stealth perks every time a boss showed up all the stealth went straight out the window ruining all you had done before hand. Mankind Divided seems to have addressed that with what i have heard there is only a final boss so you can really play the game to the style you want guns blazing or stealth. One critisism of this entry in the series is the story is weak but so far i'm really enjoying it i am finding it really interesting and cant wait to get to the next part to reveal more of whats going on.