View Single Post
Old 19th October 2016, 06:50 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Film No.19

MV5BMTk4NDY0ODkyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTg2MzYwNDE@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Evan is an awkward bumbling idiot and a bit of a joke around the office. Convinced he will get promoted to sales manager when the boss calls everyone in for a big announcement his soul is crushed when its given to Max an old collage rival who stole his girlfriend and punched him out. Max is not the only change around the office when the staff start to go through some physical changes and its up to Evan to to save his co workers even if they are a bunch of self centered assholes.

A different sort of vampire film with some hit and miss comedy nothing special but it was a not a pain to watch not one i would watch again still a decent effort but there are better horror comedies out there not that i am a massive fan of the horror comedy trend. There are tons of blood but very little gore with not many actual kills on screen just the blood splashed and sprays all over the place. What actual on screen kills we see are done really well but it would of help to have seen more a lot more. I like the Tim character he had an awesome mustache

Baaaam Snap

5/10