Old 21st October 2016, 12:39 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Nice work, Susan.
Thank you for your kind words

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Are you doing a rundown of Hollywood Vampires - the album?

With someone who has had such a distinguished career as Alice i too feel he shouldn't be playing cover versions or not as many as he does.

He has so many great songs of his own that would fill those slots. If he wants to do a cover how about Twisted Sister's Be Chrool To Your Scuel?
I think there will be at least one more entry to this time line, and possibly a couple - an appendix is you like!

As much as I would like to, I don't think I can avoid the Vampires, so I will have to give them an entry, although I will probably only 'review' the original songs on the album and just give a passing mention to the covers. Then there are the numerous compilation albums released by various record companies over the years - some official and authorised, some cheap rip-offs. Then there are the feature films that Alice has been in, and any television appearances of note (for example, Alice appeared on 'Top Of The Pops' 20 times between July '72 and May '94!). People of note that Alice has worked with, or spoken about at length. There is an awful lot of trivia that wouldn't fit in with any of the information already posted that is interesting

Finally, I need to do my 'personal lists'. Now I have been thru EVERYTHING, I need to sit down and work out my favourite (say) 50 songs from 'Pretties For You' to 'Welcome 2 My Nightmare' and post them!

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty