View Single Post
Old 8th January 2017, 07:03 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
What sort of music do you like, gag?
A bit of everything, just not into a lot of todays music, (c) rap r&b and anything thats in that direction, like rock music from 70s when rock was proper rock, a lot of todays music is aimed literally at kids, dont get me wrong there is some good music but aint going to find most of it on your basic stations , and radio one is awful now. Cant stand music where sounds like u just making noises grunting and shouting you're left wondering if their singing any words, i like a lot of dance when dance was real dance and not just a noise, some of my all time fav groups are Big country, The The, ive seen over 50bands groups etc.
Inxs, blur, manics, muse, prodigy, deep purple, jean michelle jarre, gorrilaz, meat loaf, chemical brothers are just a few ive seen. Most main stream radio stations just cater the same music and same handfull of song and top 40, half of the time some of the best song dont make the top 40, or its all manufactured from x factor and shows like that, matt cardle, james arthur and making people like honey g or what ever she called that have absolutely no talent, into household names, how famous one direction are is equivalent to how famous Beatles where in their day (not music) and if thats the style of people and talent that are that big then really there just isnt much hope.