View Single Post
Old 30th March 2017, 03:54 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Default GUESS THE FILM WIN THE DISC!

Due to complaints of 'cheating' and 'asking for other experts on sites to guess for them',we'll be changing the comps slightly......

Every week I'll be posting three edited stills of films.
All you have to do is guess the titles.
First to guess them,wins the goodies.
Simple!

You should list your answers like below.

Remember you can guess as many times as you like.

No winners and the prize gets added to next week's!
Good luck!

This week's prize is Eureka's superb dual format release of the classic FRIGHT NIGHT!

Fright Night is a 1985 American horror film written and directed by Tom Holland in his directorial debut and produced by Herb Jaffe. It stars William Ragsdale, Chris Sarandon, Roddy McDowall, Amanda Bearse, Jonathan Stark, Dortothy Fielding and Art Evans. The film follows young Charley Brewster, who discovers that his next-door neighbor Jerry Dandrige is a vampire. When no one believes him, Charley decides to get Peter Vincent, a TV show host who acted in films as a vampire hunter, to stop Jerry's killing spree.

The film was released on August 2, 1985, and grossed $24.9 million at the box office. Since its release, it has gotten a positive reception from critics and has became a cult classic. The film was followed by a sequel, Fright Night II in 1988, and a remake in 2011, which was in turn followed by Fright Night 2: New Blood in 2013.

Attached Thumbnails
GUESS THE FILM WIN THE DISC!-fright-night-blu-ray.jpg  

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.