View Single Post
Old 28th April 2017, 10:20 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Guardians of the Galaxy. Volume 2

excellent i loved every second, no real connections to the other marvel movies apart from the first Guardian film, this time one of the most important question of the last film is answered just who was Peters father and why could peter hold an infinity stone. very funny not laughed so hard in a long time, rocket is great and baby Groot is just to cute for words!

But the real star this time is Dave Bautista who is hilarious as Drax and has nearly all the best lines. none stop action , great sound track and as i said very funny. also watch for two special cameos and there is not one but five post credit scenes. only thing if you didn't like the first i really cant see the second changing your mind. 9/10

now watching the void, but as its quite late i might not finish.

I saw it this afternoon with a little trepidation as I didn't love the first one but I had a great time with volume 2. I may have had a little bit of a tear forming at the end, maybe...
Some girls were screaming with laughter at one point but I can't remember what it was, definitely something Drax said though.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky