View Single Post
Old 16th December 2009, 07:18 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Is Dairy BluRay PQ much better than the dvd Reap's.?
I got the dvd but im not a fan to be honest , so i'd happyly pass on Dairy if its not that great an upgrade.

I still cant get Land of the Dead on BluRay ,so looks like i'll have to get HMV to order it in for me.
They are honestly awful to deal with in 'order in's' as they insist on you paying up front, (thats fine) then say they'll fone when it arrives, but they have never once phoned me when my orders have come, I have always had to phone them ,and everytime in told "its been lying upstairs for 3 or 4 days now, if you hadn't contacted us in the next few days it was getting put out on the store floor". (Thats Bad)

Back on Topic............I think Rick's cover for Dayof the Dead BluRay is a cracking piece of art, probably imho the best cover yet for DOTD , but I would like to see the cover of the ARROW 2 Disc Collecters Ed. that I have included as 1 of the other 3. (Greenish backgrond with hand print and arms , in black) Its simple yet stylish.
I think these 2 would be the only versions I would use.

Great work Rick, DOTD at last has more than 1 good cover thanks to you. I always thought that DOTD was a great film represented by mediocre (at best) arrtwork, (ARROW SE the exception) but finally now it has a cover befitting its status.,(imho) thanks to Rick.

Last edited by vipco; 16th December 2009 at 07:33 PM.