View Single Post
Old 8th October 2017, 02:36 PM
Cult Addict
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Attachment 197381

Saw Bladerunner 2049 at the cinema last night amazing film i was so nervous going in that it would be a disaster but it totally surprised me in the best possible way. Visually stunning the look and feel was spot on and the music holy shit fantastic. Gosling and Leto were both perfect casting choices but would of loved to have seen more of Leto such a wonderful actor Harrison Ford was great as usual bringing a little humour into it without trivialising the film or making it feel forced. Im not going to talk plot or anything just go see this film if you are a fan of Bladrunner at all. I cant wait for the Blu Ray release to enjoy it at home our cinema has the worst seats and its a long film so i cant wait to rewatch it in the comfort of my own home. I also wanted to punch some hipster asshole who shouted out at the end that was shit. I heard him outside saying there was not enough action or explosions

9/10
Not enough explosions, he sounds like the voice of reason to me. There can never be enough explosions in a film, it is where Bergman went wrong.