View Single Post
Old 13th October 2017, 08:38 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleakshaun View Post
What day?, I tend to only listen to Radio 2 for Jeremy Vine, so I could listen early

Sent from my MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro using Tapatalk
it will be on everyday about the same time for the whole week,the guest chooses ten tracks and two are played each day...this week it was Faye from Steps...mmmmm..lovely Faye....

Alice Cooper chooses the Tracks of My Years
Ken Bruce
Quote:
Alice Cooper, the legendary architect of shock-rock, chooses the Tracks of My Years with music from The Beach Boys and The Rolling Stones. His remarkable career spans over five decades and continues to rattle the cages and undermine the status quo, surprising fans and exuding danger. Drawing from horror movies, vaudeville and garage rock, he's created spectacular stage shows featuring things like electric chairs, guillotines, fake blood and boa constrictors. The gloss of touring never wears off for the godfather of theatrical rock - he's due to return to the UK next month with his usual special effects, stage mischief and massive back catalogue of albums, including 'Schools Out', 'Feed My Frankenstein' and 'I'll Bite Your Face Off' plus a brand new album - his twenty-seventh - entitled 'Paranormal'
Attached Images
File Type: jpg p05jvt0w.jpg (38.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg p05j7h07.jpg (33.0 KB, 7 views)