View Single Post
Old 8th November 2017, 06:04 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Anything that didn't get a wide release, sold very few, not available in this country, hasn't had another release anywhere else or has a particular version or extra not on other discs. There also seems a window of time that is advantageous. For example I sold my signed August Underground dvds about 5 years ago for between £70 and £120 each, now they seem to go in the £30-40 range.
Here's a few I've noticed going for silly money over the last few months, there are many more.
Spasms. went for over £90 on EBay recently.
Faccia de Spia. English subtitles. went for £60.
Savage Man, Savage Beast. Thai release, £59
Urutsokidoji, The Perfect Edition, From £70 to £250
The Tokugawa Trilogy, - Shoguns Joy of Torture, Inferno of Torture and Shoguns Sadism. up to £180 for all three with slipcases.
The Mondo Cane Collection. Up to £100

And many more, a whole heap that goes for between £15 -30. There are also a load of BD's commanding high prices too. Just yesterday I saw the Friday the 13th BD tin set advertised for $500....!!!!! whether anyone would pay that though is another matter. Arrow's Nekromantik now sells around the £40-50 quid mark. A DVD or BD is only worth what someone will pay for it and there are a lot of fools out there with more money than sense.