Thread: Severin Films
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2017, 05:40 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Amicus/Jack Production Nightmare Update:

Dear friends, we have some frustrating news to share with you: when the beautiful outer boxes for the Amicus set arrived at the fulfillment house they were too tight to fit the four Blu-Ray cases. The printer has now fixed the issue and new boxes are being printed and numbered, which we should receive next week. We will know the revised release date in the coming days when the delivery date is confirmed. Under the circumstances, we will offer a full refund to anyone who wishes to cancel their pre-order, just write to jason@severin-films.com. The 3500 run has almost sold out so we thank you for your support and your patience.

As a result of the above, production on our Sold Out Black Friday Special is also delayed and will be completed and fulfilled immediately after Amicus. Again, we can offer a refund if you choose, but in the meantime we will be shipping out all Black Friday orders minus Jack. Jack will ship separately as soon as it's ready.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.