View Single Post
Old 22nd December 2017, 03:26 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

“***THE CAT O' NINE TAILS RELEASE DATE UPDATE***

Unfortunately we have discovered a small authoring error on the Blu-ray of our upcoming release of THE CAT O' NINE TAILS in which one of the menu links incorrectly links to the wrong interview. We have rectified the problem and replacement discs are currently being manufactured. We are hoping that we can have the replacement discs swapped out for the faulty ones before New Year, regrettably this process is going to result in a short delay to the release date, the product will now be released on January 29th in the UK and January 30th in the US.

We caught this error before any stock had shipped to retailers, so all copies will be correct come the new release date, however a very small number have shipped to some customers who ordered directly from our website (we have contacted you via email if you order has shipped/been affected so please check those inboxes!)

Apologies for the delay and we very much hope you enjoy the release once it arrives!”

I’m actually glad it’s being delayed, January is usually a tight month after all the spending at this time of year
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!