View Single Post
Old 14th January 2018, 09:28 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
Because I'm watching the Marvel Cinematic Universe in order, I've recently watched the first season of LUKE CAGE, a series cued up by Daredevil and Jessica Jones, and one which doesn't disappoint because it feels cinematic in scope and budget, and has an involving and engaging central character.

PLANET EARTH II is something I was a little wary of watching because it was so emotionally draining when it was broadcast on TV and it's been on my 'to watch' list since I bought it several months ago. It is astonishing in its scope and is an emotional rollercoaster, being funny, heartbreaking and thought-provoking. If you have a 4K TV and want to show people how good it can look, this is definitely demo material.

Having bought a Fire TV box, I'm watching the fourth series of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., which is excellent so far, and the odd episode of the fourth season of Brooklyn Nine Nine when I don't have enough time to watch TV for over 40 minutes but fancy something funny and good for unwinding before settling to sleep.
I watched Brooklyn 99 in a few days of it going on Netflix, such an easy program to watch and unwind too, making a nice tonic to programs like sons of anarchy.