View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2018, 02:39 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE View Post
For all those wondering what's happened to Blood Harvest I've got a despatch email so it's on its way!
I pre-ordered it with everything else which is available, so it probably won't be sent to me until everything else is in stock.

I had a look on the website and noticed that Wes Craven's Mind Ripper is on the 'coming soon' page as part of the Slasher Classics Collection.

"The late great Wes Craven (SCREAM) planned to produce the third in his classic THE HILLS HAVE EYES franchise and let his son Jonathan take the directorial reigns but a last minute title change gave us MIND RIPPER instead of THE HILLS HAVE EYES PART 3!! Starring the legendary Lance Henriksen (ALIENS) as a scientist who accidentally resurrects a fully blown brain-hungry cannibal during some re-animation experiments, 1995's MIND RIPPER is a more supernatural slant on the slasher formula than the demented desert terror of THE HILLS HAVE EYES. Even so, fans of slice and dice delirium can expect plenty of stalking, suspense and splatter theatrics in this all-time classic of video rental violence, now finally unleashed in HD from 88 Films!!!"

https://88-films.myshopify.com/colle...11891775504426