View Single Post
Old 8th March 2018, 01:17 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul@TheOverlook View Post
A 5-film, 5-disc Blu-ray box set for May
Available 21 May, INDICATOR heads west to round up five exemplary films by master director Budd Boetticher, and starring screen icon Randolph Scott.

Dedicated to one of the most celebrated film pairings in American cinema, FIVE TALL TALES: BUDD BOETTICHER & RANDOLPH SCOTT AT COLUMBIA, 1957–1960 is a lovingly produced Limited Edition box set which brings together the seminal westerns THE TALL T (1957), DECISION AT SUNDOWN (1957), BUCHANAN RIDES ALONE (1958), RIDE LONESOME (1959) and COMANCHE STATION (1960) on Blu-ray for the very first time.

Mastered from the finest available materials, this essential collection features expertly encoded presentations, a range of new and archival extra features, and English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing. Published in a strictly limited and numbered edition of 6,000 units, this collectable five-disc box set also contains an exclusive 80-page book with newly commissioned writing, archival material, and full film credits.

Full details of this May release are now available at our website by clicking the images or any of the links.
If anyones interested in this i can recommend all Scott's films with director Budd Boetticher. I think i've reviewed a lot of them over the years on this website and rate them all.