View Single Post
Old 4th April 2018, 04:50 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Attachment 202700

Two hot wet semi naked females show up at an ungodly hour to the house of a poor lonely and vulnerable happily married architect who just happened to be alone for the weekend while his wife and two kids head to the beach for a few day and its fathers day dun dun duuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn oh and did I mention that they were dripping wet oh wait I did didn't I oh well it was worth mentioning again Are they popping around for a cup of sugar or a drop of milk or maybe they have a nice fathers day present they want to drop off.

I was very disappoint with this I really like the idea of knock knock but the execution is less than convincing. These two girls seemed more annoying rather than threatening so I found it very hard to feel any concern for Evan I was hoping for some real torture weather it was physical or mental but it just felt like he was looking after someone's kids and they were just rebelling . I will hand it to Keanu Reeves he pulled off the while awkward dad at times but overall it was a pretty forgettable film. A home invasion type film is supposed to make the viewer feel uncomfortable because your house is your safe zone and you constantly are left asking what would I do if this happened to me. I got none of that here well apart from the shower scene

One line that made me laugh so much was when he said but if your 15 how can you both be air hostesses

5/10

I laughed and laughed throughout this silly remake of The Seducers.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]