View Single Post
Old 30th April 2018, 06:40 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default Scars Of Dracula [Blu-ray]

Well, I have to say I really enjoyed Scars, a lot more than I thought I would...They do pretty much throw in everything bar the kitchen sink...The most controversial thing which seems to of been the major bone of contention is the quality of the vampire bats..And although I have seen better, they certainly were not as bad as the one in House by The Cemetary...Early on we get a close up of a bat drooling blood over the coffin of Dracula,and it looked pretty cool to me,dripping blood from his furry little face..The other thing I remember people moaning about was the fact that Dracula uses a weapon to stab the woman and beat Patrick Troughton with...so what,what is more a pertinent question is why was it made of rubber...and why does Troughton look like Harry H Corbet from Carry on Screaming when he drinks the potion...Also, this outing gives Chris Lee a lot more to do than just stand around looking menacing, he speaks for a change.Anyhow a very enjoyable Dracula outing that looks luverly on Blu disc.