View Single Post
Old 27th June 2018, 09:27 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Snap I hate RnB its awful and rap as well it's not rap it's crap well today's rap .
Original rap from 70s I don't mind .
Not really into female singers for some reason , my taste various I don't have one style I mean in last 8months I've seen , Gorillaz Manics, suede, The The , Darkness feeder , Rolling stones , Aha ( pretty crap tbh ) foo fighters and few others, we just gave going concerts a rest for while we worn out and penniless now , oh we still got ELO , Kevin Bridges , Def leppard and few others before Xmas .
But my music collection really does vary I think its good to keep a open mind about different style just not overly keen on thrash music I can cope the music with but can't cope where you feel like they aren't saying anything and just screaming shouting and grunting I like to a least hear words ..
i prefer too listen to female singers and cannot take to male singers for some reason. and i dont like american rap but i like it on euro music with a female singer. also dont like thrash either as it just sound like a noise that makes ears bleed.