View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2018, 09:15 AM
Seasoned Cultist

My favourite action star is Clint eastwood as he set the standard that the others copied. i also like Charles bronson as well as he makes very good films too.
Then i would say Sylvestor stallone as his First blood film was fabulous and i remember watching it to death when i bought a pirate copy off the milk man in the 1980's. Arnold schwartzenneger is another favourite and i love Commando very much. Also Chuck norris as he makes me laugh so much with the way he copied Clint eastwood. my mum used to say that Lone wolf mcquade was the greatest comedy she had ever seen.
Lastly i would say Steven seagal, as he made brutal action fims that were also funny as well, especially his hair
never took to Jean claude van damme for some reason nor Dolph lungren as he was wooden and a poor mans Sylvestor stallone.

i would also like to add that i dont rate Tom cruise at all. can not really put my finger on it, but he just annoys me for some reason. never enjoyed his films at all.