View Single Post
Old 21st September 2018, 07:12 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
It looks like I'm the odd one out because I've been pretty excited for this film since it was confirmed and because I want to see the origins film before the next Avengers movie. This trailer has done nothing to dampen my high expectations.

That it's going to take place in the 1990s and predate all the MCU films except Captain America: The First Avenger makes it a really interesting way of making an origins film because it will be able to be almost completely self contained and separate from the other MCU characters. I also think Brie Larsen is a great actor and I really liked Half Nelson, the only Ryan Fleck and Anna Boden-directed film which I've seen. Although they haven't made any superhero movies before, I expect this one will have Kevin Feige's fingerprints all over it.
Your not ,.really liked the trailer , don't why people go on about special effects and cgi running films and aren't as good as stuff in the 80s etc , a lot of films we.like from the 80s were effects heavy and sure if they had they technology of today we would see the same level of effects, look at infinity war a brilliant film pretty sure people said the same.thing about infinite wars first trailer

Simply answer if you don't like marvel films don't watch them plenty of other films to watch.

Let's be honest if we look at a lot of these films we love from years ago , a lot of them are pretty poor with poor acting etc.