View Single Post
Old 9th October 2018, 11:58 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I'm usually as tough as nails and don't scare easily this is my top movies that did get to me or make me jump.

The Woman in Black and When The Lights Went Out are the only recent movies...come to think of it they are the only movies to make me jump.

Demons 1985. First saw this when I was 8, only watched hammer horror films and this was my introduction to gore films and never went to the cinema for a while.

Martyrs 2008. My mate and me watched this a couple of years back, what made it disturbing was we both have young nieces and the girl at the start running kinda made it uneasy for us and the daily beatings.

The Bunny Game 2011. The day in the life of a prostitute, to being high, turning tricks to being taken, tortured. What made it was parts of it was based on real events by the actress who experienced it when she was a working girl.

The Human Centipede part 2. I'm not a big fan of the first, yeah I did enjoy it as it was different but the second is more focused on a amateur imitation, I had to stop the film halfway through for a smoke.

Threads 1984, saw this a few years back and it disturbed me a lot to having bad dreams about it, watched it last halloween and still freaked me, still I got it on dvd this year,.