View Single Post
Old 10th October 2018, 05:23 PM
Cult Addict

Ten scary films (in no order)

Alien
I seen this at the cinema last year and boy oh boy did that make me feel uneasy. I've never had that sense of dread pour over me like those final moments when Ripley is trying to escape.

Legend
I watched this as a kid and that dance sequence and Tim Curry's makeup and his voice gave me nightmares.

Stephen King's It (90s)
Watched this when I was 5 years old, ****ing clowns scared the shit out of me for years, and they were supposed to be fun.

Nightmare Before Christmas
That ending sequence with Oogy Boogy getting his seams ripped open and the torrent of bugs pouring out of him freaked me out, to the point I wasn't comfy around bug's.

Trainspotting
That cold turkey sequence, I wish that would be the end of it. But imagine watching that scene in the middle of the night when you're a kid.

Hour of the Wolf
A favourite of mine. It just gives of a feeling that you're along for the ride and sticks with the characters during their ordeal, trying to question what's real and what's a nightmare.

The Blair Witch Project
I thought it was real and the idea of being lost in the woods is something that I'm still petrified of and especially with the coastal path near my area. I never want to go there in the night.

Halloween
Michael Myers just moving so calmly, never saying a thing just doing what he does, no remorse and that makes me uncomfortable.

Beetlejuice
Entertaining, but the Burton setting and that giant worm terrified me to shit. Also the idea of being dead and trapped within you're home with no way to get out is still something that scares me.

A Nightmare on Elm Street
Freddy Krueger being able to get to you by your dreams gave me terrors as a teenager. Enough said.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk