View Single Post
Old 10th November 2018, 08:02 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaKaitlyn View Post
Iron Fist - season 2 WTF! Certainly the weakest of the Netflix Defender's series. Lots of talk interspersed with very little actual action, and that ending just plain sucked!

Daredevil - Season 3 Started out a little slow but once it got going it was pretty good, although the ending I felt was a bit of an anti climax.

The Haunting of Hill House - Ive still to see the final episode. What can I say? It deserves the praise! Full of twists and turns, Nell's story I thought was great. A couple of scenes have sent shivers down my spine, (similar to those caused by the Ball and the stairs in the Changling).
I watched the Defenders the other week. The character of Iron Fist felt a bit of a joke compared to the others. His one and only 'power' if you can call it that seemed to be a particularly good punch that he could only use once a day?! [emoji23] ridiculous!!
This season of Daredevil I have found a bit of a step down from the first two though it is still very good. The Haunting of Hill House was just fantastic. I don't tend to buy many modern shows but I will definitely be picking that up when it comes out.