View Single Post
Old 10th November 2018, 10:15 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaKaitlyn View Post
Iron Fist - season 2 WTF! Certainly the weakest of the Netflix Defender's series. Lots of talk interspersed with very little actual action, and that ending just plain sucked!

Daredevil - Season 3 Started out a little slow but once it got going it was pretty good, although the ending I felt was a bit of an anti climax.

The Haunting of Hill House - Ive still to see the final episode. What can I say? It deserves the praise! Full of twists and turns, Nell's story I thought was great. A couple of scenes have sent shivers down my spine, (similar to those caused by the Ball and the stairs in the Changling).
Looks like daredevil will be cancelled like ironfist and luke cage, third season had a third of the viewers of the last season also expecting Jessica Jones and punisher to be cancelled, but I think it's partially to do with Disney up coming streaming service than bad ratings, I did think season two of iron fist was a huge improvement over season one and better than season two of like cage. From the comics i could see what direction season three would of went.

But hill house was brilliant

Also season two of discovery could be it's last as it's the lowest number of viewers for any star trek show.

Last edited by trebor8273; 10th November 2018 at 10:25 PM.