View Single Post
Old 24th December 2018, 03:34 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Sex Tape.

Annie(Cameron Diaz) and Jay(jason segel) are a married couple with kids who decide to spice up their sex life after it has gone a bit flat by making a sex tape. but it ends up in the wrong hands after he forgets to delete it. and then they have to try to get back all the copies of the video before anybody sees it.

okay, i have to admit that this isn't the greatest comedy ever made but it is still worth a watch with some funny moments, even if some of the jokes are a bit lame and fall a bit flat.
And also the fact that it has Cameron Diaz in it, which is always a plus point in my book. and she still looks in pretty good nick for a woman in her 40's.
Rob Lowe also has a bit part as well as cameron's boss who enjoys listening to Slayer, snorting coke, and has a drawer in his bedroom full of rather unusual items.

Not a bad effort and a fairly entertaining way to spend 1 hour and 30+ minutes when i fancy a bit of a change from rape and murder.
67 out of 100.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg webANXsextape.jpg (31.9 KB, 6 views)