View Single Post
Old 4th January 2019, 10:52 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

A few from the last week or so!

A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 4: The Dream Master

Sometimes you think, what's one of the crappest films you own, and then watch it, then feel disappointed because you actually enjoyed it Crappest scene? Karate fighting an invisible Freddy

Elvira, Mistress of Darkness

A welcomed Christmas Present, again, one which I thought was more crap than it actually is, I really enjoyed it and laughed out loud a few times, possibly due to the prosecco I was inhaling while watching it Terrible jokes though!

13 Ghosts

Enjoyable 60's shocker with some spooky ghost effects. The thin story binding it all together was pretty fun though. Only ever seen the millennial remake before and that doesn't share very much with this film, other than there being 13 ghosts

All The Colors of the Dark

I'd never seen this before, but had the soundtrack album... I'd be interested to see if there is a film when Edwige doesn't get her boobs out Loved this, and those 'satanic mass' scenes were freaky! As always with a giallo, the plot is pretty convoluted, but I quite enjoyed the resolution when it came!

Zombi 3

Hahaha... Loved it, but holy hell it was crap! Mainly down to the woeful dialogue written by Fragasso. For example, the film is clearly set in a south Asian country (it turned out to be Philippines) but the lead girl, when escaping her infected boyfriend tells the army dude she's on her way to the hospital in Santa Monica as it's the closest one

Touch Of Death

One of Fulci's TV Movies, and since I knew nothing about it and had low expectations I was actually really surprised by how much I enjoyed it! The guy in the lead role did really well holding the fort for the whole movie pretty much on his own. What surprised me the most though was how funny it is, I'd like to see some of the Fulci comedies from the 60's but apparently they don't translate well outside of Italy.

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

We've all seen this one, redefines what epic means! So instead of 'reviewing' it, here's one of the most exciting scenes for you to all rewatch!

Triumphant sight on a northern sky