Thread: EXTREME METAL
View Single Post
Old 13th January 2019, 12:11 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

One of the best Black Metal bands to emerge into the scene in many years Bathushka has sadly been infiltrated by greed and now a court battle is coming for rights to the name and image rights. This was a band set up to remain anonymous and mysterious but but now the founder lyricist and the composer of all their music has had to come out and reveal himself to the world because the vocalist be brought in has banned him from the official site and all social media in an attempt to steal everything from him.

It kills me to see this type of thing happening it really does just like Gorgoroth and Immortal went through their drama but hopefull their will be a similar outcome. Abbath has is own thing and Immortal have really gone back to their Black Metal roots just has Gorgoroth has gone down that route also and Gaahl has moved on to do some great projects himself silver lining and all that.

Its times like this that I'm taken out of my fantasy world and realise its not all Satan and hanging out in forests but it's business

The true spirit of Black Metal dies a little more each day