View Single Post
Old 26th January 2010, 07:48 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Default Jackie Chan missing VHS'

I own pretty much every Jackie Chan film on VHS. I'll be putting up all my pictures soon when I get the time.
The only one I'm so desperate to get hold of is Thunderbolt on VHS. Have been collecting Jackie Chan films and memorabilia for about 16 years now and I've still never come across it. I can get the DVD release from America or Asia but I want the VHS to complete the collection.
The funny thing is about 8 years ago it was played on TV (channel 4 I think) so I managed to record it and it was such a great film. Highly underrated, as no one ever mentions it at all.

I don't suppose anyone has ever come across it or owns it or knows anyone who might know how and where I could get hold of it ?????????

Also I need The Accidental Spy, well the case anyway. When that was released I only managed to find an ex rental copy in Blockbuster without a case, just in a cardboard sleeve so I'd love to get that too.

Any help will be much appreciated and when I get my pics uploaded I'll post a blog of my Collection if anyones interested to see

Cheers

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html