View Single Post
Old 14th February 2019, 08:15 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Attachment 212591

Everyone had heard of the sex tape that came out years ago but I had no idea just how messed up this guy really is. So much abuse both sexual and mental imprisonment intimidation the list goes on and on holy shit. This is seriously one of the scariest things I have ever seen I watch 5 of the 6 parts tonight I keep having to remind myself that this thing is real and not a film it's that messed up. It's also scary that once you are involved with elite society and have money you can get away with anything you want no one cares about these girls as long as you can make the record company a buck. Human life is cheap in the entertainment industry and it's never gonna change.
I just find that human life is cheap full stop in society and wrong on many levels , not just by rich famous people but by companies as well they want slave labour for a little as they can and fast as they can while trying to save and squeeze every penny they can but still charge top dollar for the product, but famous singers \ entertainers have been found guilty as well I'm pretty sure Beyonce been in the news not so long ago being guilty of that with her perfume products .