View Single Post
Old 19th March 2019, 05:15 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Finished it while not the greatest it still miles ahead of anything from season 11 and yep that reveal

Now watching Meglos. My steelbook of Macra terror has been sent to zooms warehouse.
Agreed with Hive. Its far from perfect but its comfort Who for me. Great music, great effects, Tom Baker giving one of his best performances "arrest the scarf then!". Better than almost everything from Seasons 15-17 and Lightyears ahead of Series 11.

Meglos was alright. Again its far from perfect but still enjoyable. The reveal of Meglos was amazing. Jacqueline Hill, whilst not playing Barbara, was good in her own right as Priestess Lexa.

Season 18 has nothing I explicitly hate. Full Circle is average overall but its first half is amazing, especially the end of episode 1. State of Decay is a masterpiece. Warriors Gate is also a masterpiece and much better on re-watch. Keeper of Traken can drag sometimes but the plot is enjoyable enough. And Logopolis was a decent end for Tom, He went out saving not a town, or a planet, but the entire Universe.